uvex aXess - an active electronic earmuff with the RAL (Real Active Listening) function. This gives the user the feeling that they're not wearing hearing protection at all and are still actively participating in the environment around them. This allows users to communicate more easily and improves their ability to detect warning signals.
- Certified hearing protection — attenuation value with SNR 31 dB
- Foldable headband — compact for mobile use
- Continuous length adjustment for perfect positioning
- Padded headband for a comfortable fit, suited for long periods of use
- LED display
- Automatic pairing mode
- Dual connection mode, increases accessibility by connecting two Bluetooth-enabled devices at the same time
- Audio assistant makes working while wearing hearing protection easier and prevents the need to remove the hearing protection, so you are protected at all times
- Audio streaming and telephone calls with direct operation on the earmuff
- Hands-free calling — no interruptions during work
- Real Active Listening makes you feel as if you aren’t wearing hearing protectors at all
- Detect warning signals and ambient noise
- Communicate at close range
- No isolation in the working environment
- Ideal for workplaces affected by impulse sounds
- Detect machine problems early
Unique function keys — easy to feel and can be operated even when wearing gloves.
The integrated surround-sound microphones record ambient noise and feed it directly into the inner part of the earmuffs thanks to the RAL function. A sound level limiter protects your hearing from loud signals.
Active Bluetooth® earmuffs with padded, foldable headband
Quick and easy charging using USB Type-C connector. Suitable for dusty and damp workplaces thanks to sealing plugs.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH is under licence. Other trademarks and trade names are owned by their respective owners.