uvex K2H helmet earmuffs
- 30 decibels insulation
- can be easily fitted to many work protection helmets per adapter
- extra-soft ear cushions
- comfortable parking when not in use
uvex K2H – comfortable helmet earmuffs with a fresh designThe new line of uvex K protective earmuffs – offers an impressive combination of high levels of protection combined with great design: Thanks to their soft surfaces, the earmuffs are easy to mould and comfortable to wear due to their low weight.
- earmuffs, ideal for combining with helmet and visor
- suitable for all uvex safety helmets: uvex pheos B-WR, uvex pheos alpine, uvex airwing, uvex superboss (additional adapter systems for combination available on request)
- colour: black, yellow
- version helmet earmuffs
- meets standard EN 352-3
- 30 decibels insulation – H: 35 dB, M: 27 dB, L: 20 dB
- length is easily adjustable for a perfect fit on the helmet
- wearer comfort guaranteed thanks to extra-soft memory foam ear cushions, even when worn for long periods
- 360° rotation for standby and resting positions
Specifications uvex K2H helmet earmuffs
|Product family||uvex K-Series|
|Insulation value (SNR)||30 dB|
|Technologies||length adjustment K2P, memory foam, resting position, helmet-visor combination|
|Segment||Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction|
length adjustment K2P
Easily adjustable for a customised fit to ensure optimum protection.
Wearer comfort guaranteed thanks to extra soft memory foam ear cushions, even when worn for long periods.
Earmuffs can be rotated 360° for easy use from standby and resting positions.
uvex earmuffs can be combined with uvex safety helmets to ensure complete all-round head protection.